Tuesday, September 16, 2008


PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd day of a BREAK up.. haiz... wala tlga ako sa wisho:( wake up early in the morning with no smiles at my face... my phone didn't beep no one texted me :( im used to read an early text message telling me to take my breakfast and take care of my self...

now only quotes from my friends and jowks frrom my colleagues ..
when i arrived at work go to my clinic and start my pending works around 8 am i finished it all.. and while im down strairs having papers photo copied my HR manager call my attention and she would like to talk to me.. i rushed to the clinic fix some things and attend my managers concern.. i dont have any PAPER.. u know what she say: " nasan ang papel mo wala kang susulatan ng mga sasbihin ko:( it devastate me.. u know what she wnt me to do... SPORTS FEST matter im the COMPANY NURSE its not my dutty to prepare these things... while she was talking and TALKING im not listening attentively.. i hate seeing her face it sucks.. it ruins my day.. she's one TUTUBI doing her own stuff when it reached deadline mangangarag ng ibang tao sa gnawa nyang kabalbalan

No comments: